Technology of Fermented and Pro-biotic Dairy Products
Fermented Milks are important group of Probiotic and functional foods, whose market is increasing at an astonishing pace. India has a strong historical and cultural background of fermented milks, but had lacked in refining and defining their technologies to the need of present day global market. Also due to an increase in health awareness, there is increased demand for Probiotic Dairy products. However Probiotic dairy product market is still in the stage of infancy in India, which needs to be propelled. This course is therefore, intended to develop insight in the area of Fermented Milks as well as Probiotic dairy products and to learn basic skills that will help Indian dairy industry to effectively venture in developing and marketing of Fermented and Probiotic dairy products.
· To provide in depth knowledge on the production aspects of Dahi, Yogurt and other fermented as well as Probiotic Dairy Products.
· To showcase the advantages of using DVS cultures in fermented and Probiotic dairy Products manufacture.
· To understand the commercial aspects of setting up a Fermented and Probiotic Dairy Products Plant.
· Comparison of DVS cultures vs. Conventional Starter Cultures.
· Dahi, other Fermented milks as well as Probiotic Dairy Products manufacture
· Commercial aspects of setting up a Fermented and Probiotic dairy products manufacturing plant.
The programme is perfectly designed both for dairy personnels working in the dairy plants and for those with non-dairy background who intend to start the business of fermented and Probiotic Dairy products. The participants are awarded with a certificate on successful completion of the training programme.
Languages Supported: English
Fees : INR. 5000/-(Per participant including food, accommodation and applicable taxes. )
Due to unforeseen circumstances, course dates may change/ get cancelled in some cases. Prior confirmation is therefore, a must before participating in any program.
Prior Confirmation by email/fax/letter is must before participating in any program.
CONTACT: Training Coordinator, 09377211866, or
write to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com